Employment Info - FAQ
1. What position do I qualified for?
View positions which require licenses, certifications, etc.
2. What background clearances are needed?
Three clearances are needed for employment in Pennsylvania public schools:
3. I have submitted an application for a position. What happens next?
The supervisor will review the information you have filled out in the Applicant Portal. Upon that review, candidates will be contacted regarding an interview.
4. When must I get a Physical and TB (School Personnel Health Record)?
This form is not required for you to be an active candidate. Please DO NOT have the form completed unless you are directed by a recommending administrator or the Human Resources Office. If you are recommended as a finalist for a position, you will be required to have a pre-employment medical examination – physical and tuberculosis (TB) test.
5. How long are applications kept on file?
Currently, will remain active in the Applicant Portal two years from date of receipt.
6. Do I need to complete another application if I have one on file and I see a position of interest on your website?Keep your applicant profile up-to-date and click "apply now" for any positions for which you are qualified and have an interest.
7. Do I need to wait until I receive all of my clearances to apply for a position?
No, but we do recommend that applicants obtain these clearances in the event an applicant is recommended for a position. Kindly complete the dates of your clearances in your Applicant Portal profile.