Required Forms and Clearances
- Health Form- Results/Dates of the Physical and TB test must be within 3 months of the start date. You are not required to obtain a physical and TB unless you are recommended for a position. All results MUST BE recorded on this form. No other health forms are acceptable.
- Child Abuse History Clearance Form - If you choose to submit via paper, please make a copy of your application before sending. Please be certain that you have SIGNED and DATED and that your information is accurate and complete. Please consider submitting your information on-line to speed up the process of obtaining this clearance.
- State Criminal Check - When you access this site, scroll down to the Credit Card Users section and click on "Submit a New Record Check." This is the way to get your clearance without delay.
- FBI Criminal History Record Check - The new website and location(s) for fingerprinting will be made available when we are notified.
- Act 24 Arrest or Conviction
- Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release - Please click on this link to review the instructions and print out and complete this form (Pages 2/3 and 3/3) for your current employer and for each past employer where you had a paid position with direct contact with children. Upload your completed forms as attachments to your applicant portal account. In the event your are recommended for the position, we will have your forms at our immediate disposal in order to expedite the recommendation/hiring process.