Easton Area School District
Applications due June 28, 2019
Superintendent - Easton Area School District (Northampton County). Position available on or about August 2019. Salary and benefits competitive and negotiable. Enrollment approximately 8600. Budget approximately $163 million. The district is ideally located in close proximity to the Pocono Mountains, New York City, Philadelphia, and the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton region in eastern Pennsylvania.
The district is looking for an effective, innovative leader who is able to build positive relations with staff, students, and community. This is a high achieving district looking for a strong educational leader.
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership/Administration or related discipline preferred
- Pennsylvania Superintendents' Letter of Eligibility by October 1, 2019
- Demonstrated central office experience
- Demonstrated building level administrative and teaching experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in a K-12 school organization including: data management; student assessment; staff evaluation; human resources; school finance; state and federal funding; contract negotiations; and special education
- Demonstrated visible leadership in working with a diverse community
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively with others through strong oral, written, technological communication skills
Send application, cover letter, detailed resume, sealed transcripts, Letter of Eligibility, current (within one year) criminal background and child welfare clearances required for Pennsylvania public school employees to Attorney John Freund, KingSpry Law Firm, 1 W. Broad St, Bethlehem, PA 18018 or email to email@example.com. Phone and/or e-mail inquiries welcome to Dr. Angelo Senese, 570-460-4039, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be required to send in completed application documents by the deadline of June 28, 2019.
FBI Criminal History Record Check - Must be done through the website IdentoGO. Click here for the website and instructions.