(SCRIPT) Strategic CSforAll Resource & Implementation Tool - Day 1
- (SCRIPT) Strategic CSforAll Resource & Implementation Tool - Day 1
- 10/6/2021, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Strategic CSforAll Resource and Implementation (SCRIPT) is a framework to guide teams of district administrators, school leaders, and educators through a series of collaborative visioning, self-assessment, and goal-setting exercises.
October 6-7, 2021
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
SCRIPT school teams must attend both initial training days, followed by subsequent check-in meetings 3, 6, and 12 months after the initial training. Participating districts are asked to commit to a minimum of five participants from one district, including (1) central administrator, (1) building administrator, (2) K-12 teachers/librarians/media specialists who are currently teaching or are expected to teach CS, and (1) counselor. SCRIPT teams should represent buildings from across the district.
- Articulate a school/district vision for computer science education.
- Examine the Computer Science Teacher Association (CSTA) Standards as endorsed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Outline an implementation plan detailing short and long-term goals related to computer science education.
Click here to register your team.