Strategic CSforAll Resource Implementation Tool (SCRIPT) Refresher
- Strategic CSforAll Resource Implementation Tool (SCRIPT) Refresher
- 10/13/2021, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
This workshop will allow school teams that have completed the Strategic CSforAll Resource Implementation Tool (SCRIPT) training to revisit their work/goals surrounding computer science. Teams will be given an opportunity to set SMARTIE goals and prioritize work related to computer science for the coming school year
This workshop can also be used as a reset for SCRIPT teams coming back to computer science work due to school closures for an extended period of time.
Attendance by the full SCRIPT team is necessary. A SCRIPT team requires a minimum of 5 members which includes (1) district administrator, (1) building administrator, (2) teachers/library media specialists/content teachers, (1) counselor.
School teams may elect to include additional personnel to the team for this event (e.g. 1+ English Learner teacher/supervisor, 1+ special education teacher, etc.) School teams are limited to 10 people per team for virtual workshops.
- Assess goal completion during the last school year
- Complete reflections for each section of the SCRIPT rubric
- Set SMARTIE goals for the coming year
- Set priorities for the 2021-2022 school year related to CS
Click here to register your team.