The Administrative Technology department focuses on supporting, maintaining and administering the network and infrastructure.
The Administrative Technology staff is responsible for the development, administration and maintenance of technology systems that support the mission of Colonial Intermediate Unit 20. The services that Administrative Technology provides to CIU 20 departments include:
- Phone and Voicemail services (internal & mobile)
- Internally telecommunications services provided include Cudatel phone system and voicemail installation and maintenance for the CIU20 office and Colonial Academy building. IU 20 district sites also receive telecommunications support including telephone line set up, support, and phone hardware support at their classroom sites.
- eMail services and support
- Office Productivity software and support
- HelpDesk Services
- Optical Imaging
- Optical imaging services involves the conversion of paper records into electronic records which can be stored indefinitely and accessed via computer over the Wide Area Network or Internet. Optical imaging services are available to member entities as a paid service.
- Network and Server administration
- Technical support
- CPE Tracker support