Weekly discussions on classroom tech tools, techniques, and strategies.
Session will run 30 minutes or less.
Just click the session link to join each session!
Upcoming dates and topics:
- Monday, October 5, 2020; 8:00 a.m.: Tech Tool Modifications
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020; 2:00 p.m.: Behavior Expectations in the Virtual Setting
- Monday, October 19, 2020; 8:00 a.m.: Monster Mash: Five Coaching Monsters and How to Defeat Them.
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020; 8:00 a.m.: Practical Ways to Collect Data: Frequency Recording.
- Monday, November 2, 2020; 2:00 p.m.: Jamboard & Other Technology Items
- Monday, November 9, 2020; 8:00 a.m.: Direct Instruction How-To's
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020; 2:00 p.m.: Online Data-Monitoring and Progress - Academic / IEP
December: Dates & Times TBD
- Practical Ways to Collect Data: Partial / Whole Interval Recording
- Flip Grid / Short Video for the Virtual Classroom
Missed a session? Visit www.ciu20.org/TaCResources/ to view session recordings.