TaC Talks (PD in 30 minutes)
Weekly discussions on classroom tech tools, techniques, and strategies.
Session will run 30 minutes or less.
Just click the session link to join each session!
Upcoming dates and topics:
- January 14th, 11:00 a.m.: RENEW Overview.
- January 25th, 9:30 a.m.: Parent Engagement in the Virtual Setting
- February 1st, 10:00 a.m.: Equitable Practices for Distance Learning
- February 10th, 8:00 a.m.: Morphology Instruction Series: Suffixes
- February 22nd, 10:00 a.m.: AT Tools At-A-Glance: Read & Write and Co-Writer / Snap & Read
- March 1st, 9:00 a.m.: Trauma Informed Practices: Distance Learning and the Return to In-person Instruction.
- March 17th, 8:00 a.m.: Building Positive Childhood Experiences.
- March 31st, 9:00 a.m.: CHAMPS
- April 7th, 8:00 a.m.: Reframing Language to Build Teacher-Student Relationships
- April 21st, 8:00 a.m.: Fundamentals of Multisensory Reading Instruction
- April 28th, 8:00 a.m.: Morphology Instruction Series: Prefixes
- May 5th, 8:00 a.m.: Morphology Instruction Series: Content-Related Roots & Combining Forms
- May 12th, 8:00 a.m.: Fundamentals of CRA Instruction
Missed a session? Visit www.ciu20.org/TaCTalksRecordings/ to view session recordings.