System Conditions that both engage community stakeholders in fully understanding the needs of the system and respond with staffing, technology, scheduling, and continuous improvement processes that create the conditions for acceleration of learning.
- How will the needs of students and families, especially the most vulnerable, and the voices of teachers, school leaders, and staff be incorporated into planning for the 2021-2022 school year?
- How will each student consistently access high-quality instructional materials to support their learning?
- How will each student access learning every day, whether in-person or remote?
- How will each student be supported by teachers so they experience strong and integrated teaching, whether in-person or remote?
- How will each student attend school, whether in-person, remote, or hybrid, in a manageable and safe way that supports learning coherence?
Managing and improving:
- How do we know what's working well and what needs to be adjusted?